CyberLNK Aerial Closure
Your Pole Free Master!
The new CyberLNK® ILNK is LNK series’s first multi-purposed mini aerial closure system focused to support the drop distribution network without the need for specialized drop cable assemblies. The closure features a unique dual chamber design with independent access to the splice/slack storage chamber and to the drop connection chamber. The adapter cover system expedites access for 32F drop installation at maximum and the fasteners secure the splice chamber cover to restrict access after initial installation. Inside the closure is a large slack storage area and splice tray system which support single fusion, mass fusion, mechanical splice protectors, or splitter technology. The ability to support standard drop cables, application flexibility, rugged construction and ease of use are just a few reasons to consider the new CyberLNK ILNK for your OSP fiber network.
- Flexible grommet sealing system supports a wide range of flat or round cable profiles
- Factory-installed sealing materials
- Reenterable and reuseable
- Dual cover design allows independent access to each closure chamber
- Designed to GR-771 generic requirements for fiber splice closures
- Constructed with flame retardant UV stabilized material
Application & Options
TWO Chamber Options:
Option 1: 16 SC adaptor Patching
Option 2: 24 SC adaptor Patching
Option 3: 12F direct Splice for 2×3 Drop Cable
Below Chamber (Option 1,2,3 are the same)
ONE Chamber Options ( Option 4 & Option 5)
1. support max 16pcs InstaLNK adaptor (or HW type pre-connected connector)
2. Can load 2 pcs of 1×8 splitter or 1 pcs 1×16 splitter.
3. support 2 splice trays, 48F splice ability.
Option 5: Used as in-line closure. Max 4 pcs of big splice trays, 24F splices per Tray, total 96F.
|Number of Ports: Main Cable||6 ports (base part)|
|Drop Cable||16 ports for each side(two-chamber options).|
|Max patching capacity||16 for CLNK-DP16; 24F for CLNK-DP24|
|Max Splice Capacity||96F for CLNK-96F; 24F for two-chamber options( CLNK-DP16&24; CLNK-DS12)|
|Material||PC+ABS thermal Plastic|
|Mounting Method||In-wire, Pole Mounting, Wall Mounting|
|Size||306*186*107mm ( two-chamber options)|
306*186* 8?? mm ( CLNK-FOSC96)
306* *…mm ( CLNK-PP16, without fiber guider accessory)
|Package Information:||??? *???*??? mm/ pcs ; ? pcs/carton.|
|Application Options||Splice Chamber||Patch chamber|