Optical Distribution Frame ODF and ODF Rack provide a modular and reliable solution for splicing, patching and distributing fiber optic trunk cable and distribution cables in carrier’s fiber optic network.
Optical Distribution Frame ODF and ODF Rack integrate cable fixation, fiber splicing, and storage in the fiber cabling system.
Optical Distribution Frame ODF offers direct patching as well as cross-connect and suitable for installation and termination of all kinds of fiber optic cables. ODF is suitable for splicing fiber optic pigtails or fiber ribbon fanouts, field assembly fast connectors, and fiber optic splitters.
ODF is in high density, with user-friendly design and superior fiber cable management system.
- Humanization: Products are of humanized management and operation, and detail-orientation.
- Specialization: Technical professionals and production/testing equipmentensure excellent product performance.
- Standardization: We strictly follow industry standard and actively participate in the modification of industry specifications.
- Innovation: For 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays and outdoor cross-connect cabinet, we improve our products according to customers’
- Modular design: 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays are adapted for easy installation and maintenance. All components are in the form of modules to achieve a flexible configuration. Components of different models are interchangeable, which shortens delivery time, reduces costs, and simplifies installation and maintenance.
|Part No.||Dimension (mm)||Capacity (C)|
Ordering Information: LW-ODF-D1-XX-XX-XX:
|XX: Adapter||None: without adapter|
|XX: Pigtail||None: without pigtail|
D: 0.9mm distribution cable
|XX: Fiber Capacity||12: 12 fibers|
24: 24 fibers
48: 48 fibers
72: 72 fibers
96: 96 fibers
648: 648 fibers
720: 720 fibers
864: 864 fibers
Printing logo, frame material, fiber capacity, adapter type, pigtail type, frame color, etc.